Bed & Breakfast Policies
General info and cancellations
When placing a reservation a deposit of 1/2 the total amount of the stay will be charged to you credit card.
When placing a reservation 10 days or less prior to arrival date the total amount of the stay will be charged to your credit card.
If you find that you need to shorten your stay once you have checked in you will still be responsible for the full reservation.
In case of cancellation your deposit will be refunded IF:
- there is a least a ten day notice of cancellation AND
- the room is re-rented for the same dates.
- A $20.00 cancellation fee will be deducted from any refund.
During your stay, please observe the following:
- Smoking is only permitted in designated locations on the property.
- Smoking IS NOT permitted in any of the cabins.
- Songbird Meadows B&B is an adult getaway location. Sorry no children.
- Sorry NO PETS allowed. Please call for help in making arrangements to board your pet.
- Because water is such a valued natural resource, we ask that you use it responsibly.
- While scouting around the property, remember we are sharing the land with many different species of wildlife so we strongly encourage you to walk the paths.
Check-in is 2:00 p.m.
Check-out is 11 a.m.
Most of all, call on us for anything that might make your stay more enjoyable! We live on the premises.